This is non-pool mining! If the network hashrate is too big on the hexcoin blockchain, you probably never find a new block without a mining pool.
Mining HEX is not that difficult.
You just need our Core Application running and then follow these steps:
- Close your wallet (Core Application) and create the file
hexcoin.confin the folder
- Paste the following text into
hexcoin.conf, change username and password and save the file.
rpcuser=YOUR_SECRET_USERNAME_HERE rpcpassword=YOUR_SECRET_PASSWORD_HERE1337 rpcallowip=127.0.0.1 rpcport=4210 listen=1 server=1 addnode=node.hexco.in
- Download the latest version of cpuminer from here and extract the zip file.
- Create a new file and name it
mine.batand paste the following line into it
minerd --url=http://127.0.0.1:4210 --userpass=YOUR_SECRET_USERNAME_HERE:YOUR_SECRET_PASSWORD_HERE1337
- Save the file inside the extracted cpuminer folder.
- Open your wallet and execute mine.bat to start mining your first coins. 🙂